Growing the Game is All Canadian’s not for profit entity. Its mandate is to offer outreach programs and organize events that focus on building strong and healthy communities, giving families and junior tennis players the opportunity to bond over the love of tennis, athletics and wellness.
All Canadian partners with year-round and seasonal tennis facilities across Canada to help maximize their growth and reach their full potential.
Purpose of Cooperation
1. To promote interest and participation in the sport of tennis
2. To arrange tournaments and competitions with prizes and recognition
3. To develop facilities to host tennis development of youth
4. To foster good-will, health, education, proper values and community spirit
5. To develop work opportunities for students
6. To develop a professional association related to program-specific certification
7. To establish educational, recreational and sports programs for the benefit of the community
9. To promote initiatives for the attainment of sports facilities and equipment for the community
10. To unite parents, students and teachers in promoting an integrated system of education and sport in our native communities
The Greenwin Cares Tennis Program is a free 4-week introductory program specifically designed to be a family-focused environment that gives children born in 2017 & 2018 the opportunity to develop tennis skills with their parents and Canada’s top coaching staff. This is part of our Growing the game initiative run by ACE Tennis, the operational programming brand for All Canadian Sports Management (ACSM).
GREENWIN CARES● Ages: 4-6 [Level: Beginner]
This is an introductory program where parents are encouraged to be on court and participate
This 4 week program is for players born in 2017 & 2018 (ages 4-6)
Each family is provided take-home activities to practice with their children
Max 24 children accompanied by 1 family member.
REGISTER FOR PROGRAM BELOW:
Milton Tennis Club
All Canadian Tennis Centre at Hillfield Strathallan College
Burlington Tennis Club
Glendon Athletic Club
Carlisle Tennis Club
Port Hope Racquet Club
On March 24th, 2023 Growing the Game recognized Tennis Canada’s contribution of the City of Burlington, Cedar Springs Health, Racquet & Sportsclub and Ace Tennis on Canada’s recent Davis Cup win in what is known as the World Cup of tennis. This historic achievement is the first World Championship win for Canadian tennis since the inception of this competition 123 years ago.
On March 4th, 2023, Growing the Game hosted an evening on Toronto for female tennis players U14 – U18 with inspiring guest speakers, networking, on and off-court games w/ food and beverages served.
Women Owning Court uses tennis as a vehicle to encourage confidence, leadership and character in young female players.
A Growing the Game initiative, we are dedicated to creating an equitable and inclusive program that empowers young women, and encourages participation and leadership. Our program focuses on four key areas: Mental strength, physical well being, college pathways and careers in Canada. Running four sessions throughout 2023, each session will feature an expert keynote speaker in one of the four areas, followed by court time.
Together let’s grow the game, by giving young women ownership of their development and future both on, and off the court.
HOSTED BY: Jennifer Bishop, Chairperson, Tennis Canada
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- Mental Strength
- Careers in Tennis
- College / University Pathways
- Physical Wellbeing